Partner with a Top Inspector Serving Grand Junction, CO, Western Colorado, Eastern Utah, and the Surrounding Areas
BTI Home Inspections
BTI Inspection Services is a locally owned company that serves Colorado’s commercial, industrial and residential inspection needs
BTI Commercial Services
- Rentals/Air B&B
- Annual Evaluations
- Industrial Application Properties and Systems.
- Draw Request Inspections
- Home Buyer Inspections
- Home Seller Inspections
- Mobile Home/Modular Inspections
- Sewer Scope
- Radon testing
- Materials Testing
- Project Management
- Contractor Referral
All inspections are visual. We inspect for structural integrity, safety and function. We operate heating and cooling systems, appliances that are included in the transaction, except washers and dryers. We do not inspect swimming pools, saunas or spas. We will inspect for structural concerns throughout where visible.
We inspect to InterNACHI standards/ISO/ ASME E 2018-08.
Property Inspector, Commercial, Industrial & Residential
- Extensive and detailed property inspections to ISO and Internachi Standards.
- Sewer Pipe Inspections
- Testing Services: Radon, Asbestos, Lead Based Paints, and more.
Education and Training
- Certified home inspector. # NACHI210224411.
- University of Texas DOFSE, oilfield engineering graduate.
- Class A and B licenses for Water and Wastewater treatment processes in Alaska and Colorado (expired)
- Power Generation and electrical systems.
- HVAC, Heating system design and operation training.
- Structural loading and design limits.
- Lead and Asbestos sampling
- Environmental Management Certifications
- Completed proficiency training in construction methods and code requirements.
- Extensive pre-licensing classroom coursework, including scoping techniques, estimating software, industry terminology, and licensing information. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Projects 2013 proficient.
Once on location, we focus on details. We operate all accessible systems, windows, doors, and appliances, with listed exceptions.
What does a typical inspection cover?
A typical inspection covers: • Grounds, Grading, Drainage, Landscaping, Lighting, Fencing, Primary Electrical, Parking, and walkways.
Exterior of the structure(s)
- Distribution Panels.
- Process Equipment.
- Heating and cooling systems.
- Fire Protection Systems
- Life Safety
- Loss Mitigation
- Inspection Review with Client
- Property and Permit History, Primary Research.
What qualifications do you have?
Bill has built facilities to the International Building Code (IBC) for 25 years and has passed testing to become a certified inspector through the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). Bill’s certification number is #NACHI- 21004411.
How do I schedule an appointment?
Please call or email Bill at (970) 712-2430 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an accurate and cost effective price.
What can I expect?
On the day of the inspection:
Bill will meet you or your representative on the property at the scheduled time, where he will introduce himself and outline the inspection process and answer any questions you have.
Afterward, Bill asks that you give him time alone to thoroughly inspect the property without distractions. Once that’s done, Bill will share his findings with you—on location, if you wish—and answer questions.
After the inspection:
Bill will generate a detailed report and make it available to you, and whomever you authorize, to download.
What are your inspection standards?
Bill inspects homes to InterNACHI standards. For commercial properties, he inspects to ASME E 2018-08 standards.
Will you re-inspect the property if asked?
Generally, a re-inspection is not necessary if you or the seller have made the corrections using a qualified contractor. If you have concerns about the quality of the correction, please call to discuss the next step.